The G&M Whyte team get a lot of satisfaction from the job we do. Not only do our mobile food bars play a vital role in Scotlands much admired hospitality industry, staff also get to take part in some of the most prestigious outdoor events and festivals in the country today: the Edinburgh Hogmanay, the Turriff Show, the Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival to name just a few. The pace is fast and the destinations varied. One week our team members could be centre-stage at Belladrum and the next week serving up a winner at Inverness highland Games.
- Get Your Career in Motion -
As demand continues to grow for G&M Whyte, we are naturally on the look-out for talented individuals with plenty of personality to join our five-star team, who strive for excellence in all they do. This isnt just a job - its a way of getting the best out of all the sights and sounds that Scotland has to offer. If you are looking for jobs in Moray or Aberdeenshire here are some of the things G&M Whyte can offer.
- What a Job With G&M Whyte Can Offer -
- Competitive Hourly Rates Flexible working hours
- Full on-the-job training
- A satisfying team environment, regular travel & access to some great events
- Duties include preparing & serving foods, handling customer orders & cleaning down work surfaces
- Job Requirements -
- Applicants must be 18 and over and possess good English
- All our catering staff must have good arithmetic. This is a MUST for quickly pricing and processing customer orders
- Excellent communication skills. Staff will be interacting with the general public and need to remain customer focused and courteous at all times
- Applicants will need to be enthusiastic, helpful and have a good sense of humour
- Ability to work as a team and be flexible (some events require overnight stays ~ accommodation provided)
(contact address below)
fun hard work passion opportunity